JVC DLA-N7 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. With the new 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information.
Combining brightness of 1,900lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 800,000:1, and wide colour gamut covering beyond the DCI-P3 range, the projector reproduces life like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma. Original motion control technology Clear Motion Drive is renewed, and together with Motion Enhance which optimizes the driving of D-ILA device according to the motion of the image, motion blur is reduced significantly compared to conventional projectors.
High Contrast Ratio
JVC projectors can realize High Contrast and Wide Dynamic Range in addition to High Resolution, High Brightness, Wide Color Gamut and Smooth Gradations. You can enjoy it’s powerful, immersive and beautiful images not only for movies but in various video contents such as sports, music, documentary etc. In addition to D-ILA’s unique characteristic of High Native Contrast, JVC projector has High Brightness of 1900lm which can express significantly wider dynamic range compared with general projectors.
Wide Colour Gamut
The color gamut indicates the range of colors that can be expressed. The colour gamut of BT.2020, which is a standard adopted for UHD Blu-ray Disc or 4K / 8K broadcasting covers wider color range than BT.709 used in conventional full high vision broadcasting. It is possible to express colors richly, such as the natural gradation of the sky and the sea, contrast of the deep red roses and the fresh green trees, which were difficult to reproduce in the past.
Compared to conventional SDR, the PQ gamma curve adopted for HDR10 rises more steeply in the brighter area, so signal depth (bit) correspondence is important to avoid visible banding effects. Since 4K HDR streaming contents that are expected to expand, JVC projectors are equipped with a chip set compatible to 18 Gbps. Achieve vivid colors and natural gradation. HDCP2.2 is also supported which enables playback of copyright protected content like video streaming contents and UHD Blu-ray etc.
Auto HDR Mode
HDR standard content will not be displayed at the best quality unless you watch it in the HDR compatible picture mode. When content such as UHD Blu-ray or video streaming content is input, it automatically switches to HDR Picture mode.You can enjoy HDR images easily without the fuss to make manual adjustments of picture mode.
Mastering information included in software can be displayed when playing HDR 10 content such as UHD Blu-ray. With this information, you can confirm that HDR content is reproduced, and based on the information of Max CLL and Max FALL, you can enjoy custom adjustments by adjusting the picture tone accordingly to the content. Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality.
– Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 80,000:1 (Dynamic 800,000:1)
– Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
– high-definition display, new 0.69″ 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
– 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
– Compatible with HDR technology that dramatically improves image quality that rivals real life.
– Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
– Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response from PC and game consoles
– Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
– Displays the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
– Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
– Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images/blurring in fast-moving images by optimal drive control
– Centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
– Lens Control, Pixel Adjust, Mask, Anamorphic, Screen Adjust, Keystone, Pincushion and Aspect
– Stored installation mode settings for various environments can be called up#
– Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
– Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image
– Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
– ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) reproduces excellent quality optimised for specific environments
– For wireless 3D, add PK-AG3 3D Glasses and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter available separately